Beautiful Kayenta Custom Home
Sometimes viewed as an artist colony, Kayenta has a rich heritage of creating and supporting the arts in Southern Utah. From the unique art galleries to the signature art festivals and performing arts events, Kayenta offers a venue for the arts to flourish. As part of the original planning for Kayenta – design, architecture, visual arts and performing arts – were envisioned as an added attraction to the community. It’s a natural that artists would gravitate to such an an awe-inspiring setting.
1450 N Tuweap Drive, Kayenta
- 3703 Sq.Ft. Interior
- Large office with private entry
- Professional kitchen with Thermador appliances
- Beautiful Master bedroom with private patio
- Open floor plan with plenty of natural light
- 3 Bedroom ~ 3 Bath
- Beautiful pine wood flooring
- Formal dining room with built-in buffet
- Cozy sitting room with kiva fireplace
- 3-car Garage
- Artistic community
- Outrageous views
I’ve attached a link to a Visual Tour where you can learn more about this fantastic home. Please feel free to share it with your family, friends and clients.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.