Location, Location, Location
Where you buy not only affects the home’s current and future value, but it also affects your lifestyle. Your agent will be able to conduct a more targeted home search if you outline your preferences in neighborhoods and nearby amenities. Here’s a checklist of items you should consider and communicate to your chosen real estate agent.
- Urban, suburban or rural.
- Commute time.
- School districts.
- Desirable neighborhoods.
- Proximity to the airport.
- Proximity to restaurants and retail.
- Access to major highways and thoroughfares.
- Access to public transportation.
- Health care facilities.
- Parks and recreation.
- Length of time you plan to live in the home.